Benzki

Everyday is a Fashion Show & the world is my runway...

A Day In The Office Series-There is a God!

Written by Benz on Monday, February 18, 2008



While troubleshooting with a customer somewhere in O-f*cking-HIO, U.S. of A.

Customer: Hmmm… Where are you located?
Benz: We’re located in Manila, Philippines.
Customer: Where???
Benz: In the Philippines.
Customer: Huh? Where is that?
Benz: *OMFG* The Philippines is in South East Asia. If you have a map we are just above Indonesia and Taiwan directly north.
*Gosh, someone needs to review his Geography*
Customer: Ahhh… I see… Do you have a television there?
Benz: I beg your pardon?
Customer: I said, Do you have a television in the Philippines. *Im not deaf for God sake, I just can’t believe what I just heard*
Benz: Errr…Yes!?
*Hold your breath, the next question is the killer!*
Customer: ohhh.. hmmmm … Do you have a God?
Benz: *Whatttt??? You gotta be kidding me!*

Can you guess what’s my answer to that question? hehehehe


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 7 comments: Responses to “ A Day In The Office Series-There is a God! ”

  2. By pusangGrasa on February 18, 2008 at 7:33 PM

    wAHAHAHH!!!!!! nice one! can't stop laughing! *MY ABS, MY ABS*.. Clearly, it ain't just geography he should be reviewing.

  3. By James on February 19, 2008 at 7:12 PM

    You should've said: What's that?
    Hahahahah... Gawd, zero maggots.

  4. By Anonymous on February 21, 2008 at 2:17 AM

    that's funny. Oh my gosh, i just cant believe the customers of *$^H. They just get into my nerves sometimes no matter how u keep ur cool

  5. By Brent a.k.a. yourkidatheart on February 21, 2008 at 4:12 AM

    I resigned from our industry, Benz. Im now trying to invade the business world! Wahoo!!! Wish me luck!

  6. By Brent a.k.a. yourkidatheart on February 21, 2008 at 4:34 AM

    Whoah! That's fast Benz! You're online! Do you have YM/IM! It's rare that I have a fellow blogger who's online! Add me up! bladescimitar@yahoo OR @hotmail ^_^

  7. By Anonymous on February 21, 2008 at 3:10 PM

    Clearly, 3rd graders are smarter than that moron. Feh!

  8. By Anonymous on March 6, 2008 at 3:35 PM

    He just showed himself or herself how stupid or ignorant he/she sounded.

Benzgasmic
If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it,I know I can achieve it.
Find entries :