Benzki

Everyday is a Fashion Show & the world is my runway...

NASA will send your name to the Moon

Written by Benz on Friday, May 09, 2008

Have you dreamt of going to the moon? Here’s you chance! NASA will collect names online and they will send your name to the moon! How cool is that? And even better you will receive a certificate showcasing your support of the mission. The names will be placed onboard the LRO spacecraft (it will be held on a microchip embedded into the spaceship's circuitry) for its historic mission. I guess this is the closest thing of me going to outer space. I mean I can't go there physically since Im not an astronaut but still this stuff is exciting. Imagine your name orbiting the moon over 360,000 km (220 000 miles) away…

The deadline is 27th of June 2008 so go over to the mission site and send your name.

I have signed up and below is my certificate. See you on board!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 5 comments: Responses to “ NASA will send your name to the Moon ”

  2. By Oman on May 14, 2008 at 10:06 PM

    I guess the NAME is the next best thing to going to the moon myself. Thanx for sharing.

  3. By cant_u_read on May 29, 2008 at 3:00 AM

    hi benz!

    thanks for the message that u left on my cbox. that made my day!

    do let me know when u're coming, ok? i'll b glad to bring you around.

  4. By Anonymous on May 30, 2008 at 9:07 AM

    whoa.

  5. By Brent a.k.a. yourkidatheart on July 8, 2008 at 12:56 PM

    Update!!!

  6. By Ma. Leona Paz A. Sayson on July 21, 2008 at 3:03 AM

    is this true??
    daya naman..

Benzgasmic
If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it,I know I can achieve it.
Find entries :