Benzki

Everyday is a Fashion Show & the world is my runway...

Yayness!

Written by Benz on Saturday, May 03, 2008

Oh lookie lookie what I got from my mom!



A pair of PRADA shoes! Yayness!



Thanks mother! Love her to bits!
      
  

  

Gorgeous isn’t? 

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 4 comments: Responses to “ Yayness! ”

  2. By Brent a.k.a. yourkidatheart on May 4, 2008 at 9:16 AM

    Prada! Cool!

  3. By Anonymous on May 27, 2008 at 6:41 AM

    oi vey! congrats!

  4. By Anonymous on June 24, 2008 at 10:30 AM

    Hi, this is off-topic, I hope you don't mind.

    My friends and I came up with SparkandStyle, an online clothes shop for men and women (although we have more stuff for men right now). We're selling mostly concept tees obtained from up and coming shirt designers in Bangkok.

    We'd be thrilled if you and everyone reading your blog can drop by and shop with us. Nice tees for everyone!

    Thanks! ;-)

  5. By Anonymous on July 8, 2008 at 2:26 AM

    Love...

    The blogger wears Prada.

Benzgasmic
If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it,I know I can achieve it.
Find entries :