Benzki

Everyday is a Fashion Show & the world is my runway...

A day in the office- F*ck!

Written by Benz on Wednesday, March 26, 2008



I just have to blog this though its silly. The agent involved is actually a friend of mine. :)

Agent is having a hard time dealing with an irate customer while troubleshooting…

Customer: I want a technician now!
Agent: Sir, I understand but we need to perform some steps over the phone.
Customer: Your equipment is shit! I will throw it out of my window! You are useless! F*ck you!
Agent: I don’t appreciate your language, sir.
Customer: F*ck you!!!!!!!!
My friend turned the mute on, and shouted to her Coach,
"Coachie, help!  the customer is F*CKING ME!!!!! "… and everyone on the floor taking calls looked at her.

Wow! My friend sure knows how to attract attention. Hahahha I know how hard it is to deal with irate customers, so friend next time they curse you, f*ck them as well! hahahaha


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 5 comments: Responses to “ A day in the office- F*ck! ”

  2. By Anonymous on March 31, 2008 at 5:27 AM

    who who who i'd tell her to borat, naughty naughty..

  3. By Anonymous on April 1, 2008 at 11:06 PM

    so pathetic.

  4. By Anonymous on April 2, 2008 at 6:02 PM

    maybe it's not so bad working at a callcenter after all. hehe. that's a silly story.

  5. By Brent a.k.a. yourkidatheart on April 6, 2008 at 10:27 AM

    OMGOMGOMG!!! LOL! Wahahahahah! I bet it's fun to be with your female friend!

  6. By Anonymous on April 20, 2008 at 10:03 AM

    Hi,

    Wanted to email you, but could not locate your email address on the blog. We have 2 cool widgets ( a slideshow widget and a content widget) which can help enhance site interaction and reader's experience. Please contact me at ashishbaldua5@gmail.com to know more.

    Thanks
    Ashish Baldua

Benzgasmic
If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it,I know I can achieve it.
Find entries :