Benzki

Everyday is a Fashion Show & the world is my runway...

A Day In The Office Series-Who let the dog out?

Written by Benz on Friday, March 14, 2008


Looks like the amp is smiling or smirking?!?! Just my observation.


This is a call from an agent in the office trying to build rapport while troubleshooting.

Agent: Do you have a pet, sir?
Customer: Yes.
Agent: Is it a dog?
Customer: No! Why?
Agent: I heard a barking sound in the background.
Customer: F--k you! That’s my wife coughing!
Agent: Oh, I’m sorry sir.
Customer: I want to talk to your supervisor now!

Another escalated call hahahaa Bloopers in the office never fail to put a smile on my face. 


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 2 comments: Responses to “ A Day In The Office Series-Who let the dog out? ”

  2. By Anonymous on March 16, 2008 at 11:43 AM

    woof woof! that's funny. call center humor is kick-ass. :)

  3. By Brent a.k.a. yourkidatheart on March 17, 2008 at 1:41 AM

    Gahahahahahaha!

    "Woof! Woof!"... "Arck! Spft!"

    That was funny! :D

    Btw, about Omgeo... it's a contact center but it's not outsourced... you may go to omgeo.com for more details about it! :p

    Send me your resume through my email: erick DOT francisco AT omgeo.com

Benzgasmic
If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it,I know I can achieve it.
Find entries :