Benzki

Everyday is a Fashion Show & the world is my runway...

Semana Santa

Written by Benz on Friday, March 21, 2008

Ohhh I hate my job big time! I have work today while everyone is out of the city enjoying the holiday break with their family and friends. My mom messaged me yesterday that the whole family will be spending the holy week in our vacation house in Batangas and I am the only one missing. Arrrgghhh I am sure everyone is having fun while me is stuck here in the city working. Not fair! Anyhoo, on my way to work I managed to snapped some photos of devotees who self-flagellate as expressions of penance in the streets. Ouch! Enjoy the holy week guys.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Semana Santa ”

Benzgasmic
If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it,I know I can achieve it.
Find entries :