Benzki

Everyday is a Fashion Show & the world is my runway...

Bring it on 2008!

Written by Benz on Tuesday, January 01, 2008


What a better way to start the year but blog. Yes! You heard me right. Since dear family is away and enjoying the holidays in our town house in Batangas, while me all by my lonesome here in manila, I'll just indulge myself in writing here in my new blog. It has been a crazy year for me. Alot of things happen, some are good and some are not so good but I enjoyed the ride and still looking forward to a new year. On that note beautiful people, I wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR! Stay happy and keep loving. Cheers!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Bring it on 2008! ”

Benzgasmic
If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it,I know I can achieve it.
Find entries :