Benzki

Everyday is a Fashion Show & the world is my runway...

Did you know?

Written by Benz on Friday, January 18, 2008



The word "sex" was coined in the year 1382.
(Just curious… what’s the term before that? Any idea? Hmmm…)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 5 comments: Responses to “ Did you know? ”

  2. By Brent a.k.a. yourkidatheart on January 19, 2008 at 12:31 AM

    Lemme see... Was it "fuck?" How about "fornication?"

    F.U.C.K. if I remember correctly actually meant Fornication Under Consent of King. So my guess is fuck. Hahahahaha! It sounds hmm... so unchivalric! If there's such a term.

  3. By Brent a.k.a. yourkidatheart on January 19, 2008 at 2:32 AM

    Salamat Benz for linking me! :) You know what? Pisanu initally thought I was you when I asked him about the call center blog hoolabaloo. Hehehehe.

    I linked you too!

    Ciao!

  4. By Anonymous on January 19, 2008 at 3:09 AM

    term before that...
    uhm... baka.. "sucks" pinaganda. naging "sex" hehe.. ooops! haha. anobayan..

  5. By Anonymous on January 19, 2008 at 9:39 PM

    Good question. Uhm. Wala talaga akong maisip kung ano yan dati. Partida ha, pinag-isipan ko pa ng matagal yan. Gosh.

  6. By Anonymous on January 20, 2008 at 7:55 PM

    Hy, KAGANDAHAN!!!

    Congratz! Yours is one of the best blogs I've ever read--What you see is what you get, no pretentions, direct to the point, perfectly constructed, I love it!

    Always the cool dude with the hot stuff! Since College years and up to now, he can discuss literally anything under the sun!

    This blog is 100% PURE BEINZ!

    Cheers!!!

Benzgasmic
If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it,I know I can achieve it.
Find entries :