Benzki

Everyday is a Fashion Show & the world is my runway...

Here we go again…

Written by Benz on Sunday, January 20, 2008

My new schedule for this quarter was rolled out today. I have to bid adieu to my 7am to 4pm shift and welcome the stressful hours of 9pm to 6am shift. Urgh! My body clock will be screwed up again. If you work in a call center, you’re probably used to the shifting schedules, right? But not for me! I hate transition big time. Why? Well, night shift means no more barkada night out... abnormal sleeping hours… irregular day offs… and no social life. Wahhh just kill me now, please. This shift is prone to E.T. or mandatory overtime as well so better expect longer phone time on the floor. Tsk tsk tsk Im sure brent can relate to this LOL But on the other hand I will receive more thanks to higher night differential pay, which is always good! $$$$ Oh well, enough ranting its 11am and I need to catch some sleep. ZZZZzzzzzz

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 8 comments: Responses to “ Here we go again… ”

  2. By Anonymous on January 20, 2008 at 8:01 PM

    HHhhmmm.

    The only solution:

    RELAX AT THE SPA!

    Let's go! See ya on Thursday!

  3. By Benz on January 21, 2008 at 2:46 AM

    @ mama nana - i would love to! Badly needed, I swear. See ya!

  4. By vina on January 21, 2008 at 7:59 PM

    "Wahhh just kill me now, please"

    *brings out knife* hehe.

    Got to your blog from Chase :)

  5. By Brent a.k.a. yourkidatheart on January 22, 2008 at 9:48 PM

    I was empathetic and all that but then going further I saw my name and wow was I LOL indeed!

    Well, Benz, the shift will definitely pay well but later you may just realize that you're spending that money to compensate for the, uh, lost social life. :( But hopefully not in your case! Because I sure did let it happen to me. :(

    BTW, which spa?!?! If I have spare time I may just go too!!! (Talk about social life. *points at self* Hah!)

  6. By Benz on January 23, 2008 at 3:44 AM

    @ brent - i just woke up dude. Still lacking sleep. slept for 4.5hrs. can't go back to sleep. urgghhhh thank god tonight is my last day at work, for this week. I badly need some rest. i will be in hibernation in the next two days. I need to recuperate *godammnit*

    why not join us? I always go to Orient spa. I want to try a different spa this time. Any recommendations?

  7. By Brent a.k.a. yourkidatheart on January 23, 2008 at 5:31 AM

    If you know you can't a good long sleep, try to have one cycle. I.e., 3 hours. It's guaranteed to prevent having those headaches etc. Tried it and it worked for me! :)

    Hmm... I haven't tried any spa yet. Really!

  8. By Anonymous on January 25, 2008 at 9:43 AM

    I want ur sked. Mine is 2:30am... Sooooo stressful... Imagine living the office at 11:30am?

  9. By Anonymous on January 25, 2008 at 5:54 PM

    True spa is the answer but my gosh what a hectic sked you have

Benzgasmic
If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it,I know I can achieve it.
Find entries :