Benzki

Everyday is a Fashion Show & the world is my runway...

The Heartbreak Kid

Written by Benz on Tuesday, January 15, 2008


I was invited last night to watch the advance screening of The Heartbreak Kid starring Ben Stiller at Megamall. It was a boring Monday night so I decided to join the gang. I really don’t know but I’m so disappointed with the Farrelly brothers, the same guys behind the hits there’s Something About Mary and Dumb and Dumber. This one failed to reach my expectations. Some scenes are poorly executed and the jokes are lame. I tell you the movie is painful to watch. Me being so harsh now eh? hahaha Oh well Ben Stiller is always great. He is hilarious as usual. I fucking love his breakdown scene with the Mexican band. LOL You gotta see that part. Anyway; just watch the movie and let me know what you think.

By the way, a big thanks to my good friend DJ Justin Ray of 103.5MAXFm for the invite, you’re the best!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 1 comments: Responses to “ The Heartbreak Kid ”

  2. By Anonymous on January 18, 2008 at 10:53 PM

    now its the farrelly brothers who suck huh?? well,yeah..nothing beats the humor and sexuallity of theres something about benzy...i mean mary...hehehehe..

Benzgasmic
If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it,I know I can achieve it.
Find entries :