Benzki

Everyday is a Fashion Show & the world is my runway...

A Day In The Office Series-Automated Phone System

Written by Benz on Wednesday, January 30, 2008



A call I received earlier today. I don’t need to elaborate. Trust me.

Benz: Thank you for calling _________. My name is Benz. May I have your phone number beginning with the area code, please?
Customer: Toot Toot Toot Toot Toot Toot Toot Toot Toot Toot
Benz: Hello?! May I have your phone number beginning with the area code, please?
Customer: Toot Toot Toot Toot Toot Toot Toot Toot Toot Toot
Benz: *Whattadafuck* Sir, please stop dialing the number on the phone.
Customer: Huh?
Benz: I need your phone number so I can pull up your account.
Customer: F*ck! What’s wrong with this Automated Phone System?
Benz: *What freaking phone system are you talking about!?!?!* Absolutely nothing, sir. I just need you to give me your phone number.
Customer: OHHHH MYYYYY GODDDDD! Am I speaking to a live person?
Benz: *Eyes rolling* Errr…Yes!?
Customer: Are you sure you’re not a machine?
Benz: Faints... LOL 

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 5 comments: Responses to “ A Day In The Office Series-Automated Phone System ”

  2. By Brent a.k.a. yourkidatheart on February 6, 2008 at 9:55 PM

    OMG... sometimes callers would also be very thankful that it's a live person they're talking to. Hahahah!
    What a wonderful amazing world eh?

  3. By Pisanu for BISEAN on February 7, 2008 at 1:03 AM

    恭喜发财 !!!!!!

  4. By Anonymous on February 7, 2008 at 4:38 AM

    LOL. I like the other story, too, the one with the power button. Insane!!! :D

  5. By Benz on February 7, 2008 at 9:12 PM

    @ brent - yeah I know. Once they got hold of you it's like they won the lottery hahaha The other day I checked our CMS and the average wait for the customer before an agent answer is freaking 9mins! LOL

    @ Pisanu - hmmmm i can't seem to answer the comment you posted LOL

    @ freshmess - thanks for dropping by. Hope to see you here often.

  6. By James on February 15, 2008 at 6:40 PM

    9 minutes? Our customers wait for 30 friggin' minutes when the queue is zuper long! Anyway, hilarious post. Link! Link! Link!

Benzgasmic
If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it,I know I can achieve it.
Find entries :