Benzki

Everyday is a Fashion Show & the world is my runway...

smut eh Bebe fez fhom

Written by Benz on Wednesday, January 02, 2008

This TV ad literally knocked me off my seat-big time! This stuff is fucking hilarious I tell you. I heard this ad is highly noted and won numerous awards and now I know why. How can you not love this kind of ad? I mean the storyline is superb, the cinematography is amazing and the cast, oh boy they are highly amusing. Just looking at the lady makes me want to shit in my pants laughing. Just see for yourself and let me know what you think. Enjoy!




P.S.
Will post the second series next time. Watch out!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ smut eh Bebe fez fhom ”

Benzgasmic
If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it,I know I can achieve it.
Find entries :