Benzki

Everyday is a Fashion Show & the world is my runway...

Purple Pepper

Written by Benz on Monday, January 14, 2008



Ohhh lookie lookie what I found, a purple bell pepper! It may not come as a surprise to most of you guys but this is the first time that I have seen such kind. Probably I’m the last one to know that such variety exist. Where have I been all this time? Oh well there’s always a first time for everything. I always thought they come in green, yellow, orange or red but oh boy I was wrong! They even come in white, purple, blue, and brown, depending on when they are harvested and the specific cultivar. How enlightening!

 

At first glance I thought it’s an eggplant! Really! Hahaha How am I supposed to know? I’m not a vegetable expert.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 4 comments: Responses to “ Purple Pepper ”

  2. By Jake on January 16, 2008 at 8:36 PM

    Where did you take the photos? Are these from your backyard garden? I'm surprised there's a purple bell peper.

  3. By pusangGrasa on January 17, 2008 at 12:57 AM

    ayp pick a peck purple pepper.. bah bah blah! :D ahaah... is it edible and spicy? Gimme one Gimme Gimme More.. *eeek j/k* wahahaah *hugs* .. have u seen the trailer for Meet the Spartans? wahahaah!!

  4. By Benz on January 17, 2008 at 1:47 AM

    @ jake - I took the photos somewhere in Pansol, Laguna during our team building. At first glance i thought of it as an eggplant! Silly me LOL

    @ ipe - i'm not really sure if its spicy but most probably not and yes its edible dear hehehe. I saw the trailer of Meet the Spartans during the advance screening of I Am Legend. Hilarious! LOL

  5. By Anonymous on January 18, 2008 at 10:55 PM

    nice shot! btw,set a date for us one day..i wanna visit ur resort in taal..i wanna exploit my cannon slr 400d cam..im sure views their are nice! LOL!

Benzgasmic
If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it,I know I can achieve it.
Find entries :