Benzki

Everyday is a Fashion Show & the world is my runway...

I AM LEGEND

Written by Benz on Sunday, January 06, 2008



My name is
Robert Neville
I am broadcasting
On all
AM frequencies.
I am a survivor
Living in
New York City.
I am living
Day to day
Searching for others.
I will be at the south street
Sea port everyday
At midday
When the sun
Is highest in the sky.
If you are
Out there,
If anyone is
Out there
If there is anybody
Out there.
Anybody please.
You are not alone.


Just got home from watching the advance screening of I AM LEGEND at Robinsons Galleria Movie World. Will post about this some other time cause I need some sleep. LOL There.

 

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 5 comments: Responses to “ I AM LEGEND ”

  2. By Anonymous on January 5, 2008 at 10:39 PM

    Will watch it.

  3. By pusangGrasa on January 6, 2008 at 2:10 AM

    My name is Robert Neville...

    next thing i had in mind.. is the statement -

    My name is Rain :D

  4. By Jake on January 8, 2008 at 8:48 PM

    I've watched its "more" advance screening last month...right in the comfort of my home! Believe it or not I was given a clear DVD copy. Bad, bad, me. I enjoyed the movie.

  5. By Benz on January 9, 2008 at 12:50 AM

    Benz

    @ Reyville - Yeah, you should. :) And let me know if you like it.

    @ Zen - Hanzki and Very will meet me this coming Saturday. Join us! :) Miss you!

    @ Jake - Thanks for dropping by. I got a copy as well ehehehe Im a bad bad bad boy too! But its still great to watch it in the big screen with sound sorround and all. Got to meet the dj's of Max 101.5FM also---thnx to dj justin ray for the pass! :) I just got to squeeze that in. LOL

  6. By Pisanu for BISEAN on January 13, 2008 at 11:07 AM

    You didn't say if you loved the movie after seeing it.

    I thought it's wanting. Not enough conftrontation with the creatures. And the ending was so-so. what were they thinking?

    What do you think is better: I Am Legend or Josh Hartnett latest movie?

Benzgasmic
If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it,I know I can achieve it.
Find entries :