Benzki

Everyday is a Fashion Show & the world is my runway...

A day in the office…

Written by Benz on Thursday, January 10, 2008


My Pod .... what a boring work station :)

A post about work, yes people I work! LOL I’m a technical support representative for a direct home satellite provider in the States. So basically I take calls everyday to assist customers with their technical issue. Just so you know its not a glamorous job. This type of job requires a lot of patience I tell you. I mean you sit all day and be bombarded with calls from unsatisfied customers while me trying to be empathetic and all even though your sick and tired of hearing all their complaints. Most of them irate callers ready to eat me alive. Frustrated callers who keep on blaming me for all the difficulty they are experiencing though they are perfectly aware that I didn’t cause their problems. They will shout at you, they will curse you and name you names. Ohh blood never fails to run out of my ears! Just wanna share a call I received today.

Benz: Thank you for calling _________. My name is …(Customer interrupts)
Customer: I have a problem with my TV. It’s not working!
Benz: I’m sorry to hear that … (Customer interrupts me again)
Customer: Me too!!!
Benz: I understand where you’re coming from but …(Interruption again! tsk tsk)
Customer: No, you don’t. Just do your freaking job and fix my problem, will you?
Benz: Sure, not a problem (At this point I’m starting to get irritated, the biatch is sooo demanding!)
Customer: So what should we do? I don’t have time for this.
Benz: ok just to verify … (Yes, I was interrupted...again for I dont know how many times now! Shit! How can I do my job if you keep on butting in! Geeezz)
Customer: You’re useless!
Benz: Can you just please tell me exactly what’s on your screen? (trying my very best to keep my composure.)
Customer: Just a black screen. No picture!
Benz: I need you to press the power button on the remote.
Customer: Its working now.
Beep beep beep …Customer hang up.


Urggh the nerve of that bitch hanging up on me without even thanking me for helping her realize that she’s a big stupid dumbass. Im so pissed!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 8 comments: Responses to “ A day in the office… ”

  2. By Pisanu for BISEAN on January 13, 2008 at 11:09 AM

    Oh Benz! You work in a call center? Cool! Good thing you didn't see my blog a few months ago when I've written an article that made call center people attacked my blog! LOL. It was hilarious!

    You write very good, dude.

  3. By pusangGrasa on January 13, 2008 at 4:43 PM

    Hooo interesting.. I better start digging into those archives :D

  4. By Brent a.k.a. yourkidatheart on January 15, 2008 at 5:18 AM

    I can feel your pain. Why not... Im a technical support rep myself. When I saw the pic, I gasped and said, "an Avaya..." I suddenly looked at the suroundings for any clue as to what call center it may be... Hmm... Can't guess so far... ^_^

  5. By Jake on January 16, 2008 at 8:38 PM

    Haha! I may have been one of your callers! Nice post.

  6. By Anonymous on January 18, 2008 at 9:39 PM

    i miss that kind of shit...customer calls us just to share their stupidity...harharhar...i know you're used to it...just don't let them get into your nerves.

  7. By Anonymous on January 18, 2008 at 10:58 PM

    'sup with that shitty biatch?!?! hahaha..im over it...but hey,,i have attention 013 on my screen ryt now...can u help me wid that??? hahahahaha...

  8. By Benz on January 18, 2008 at 11:10 PM

    @ Jake - maybe. :) thanks for dropping by.

    @ deng - hey! I miss you! Hows the kids? Keep me posted always! Btw; what happened last night? We are supposed to go out with frank and aubrey, right?

    @ paulo - dude I miss our after-office-eat-out. We should do it again but now in Batangas! LOL

  9. By Anonymous on January 20, 2008 at 7:58 PM

    Haha! I miss all your Call-Center-Chikas!

    BTW, I love your bag!

    This guy knows fashion!

    ;)

Benzgasmic
If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it,I know I can achieve it.
Find entries :