Benzki

Everyday is a Fashion Show & the world is my runway...

New 7 Wonders of Nature

Written by Benz on Tuesday, January 08, 2008


 The New 7 Wonders of Nature campaign is on going and the voting will continue through 31 December 2008. A lot of nominees are from Asia especially in South East Asia Region. Let us show the world how breathtakingly beautiful this side of the world is. So guys don’t forget to vote, let your voice be heard. You have 11 months to do so, vote vote support support!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 3 comments: Responses to “ New 7 Wonders of Nature ”

  2. By Anonymous on January 9, 2008 at 3:16 AM

    Oohh I should take part on this!

  3. By pusangGrasa on January 9, 2008 at 6:28 AM

    hooo where do i nominate the world 8th wonder :D hihi...

  4. By Pisanu for BISEAN on January 13, 2008 at 10:54 AM

    BISEAN was here =)

Benzgasmic
If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it,I know I can achieve it.
Find entries :