Benzki

Everyday is a Fashion Show & the world is my runway...

Way to go Bro!

Written by Benz on Saturday, January 05, 2008



Congratulations Bro! Awwww I am so excited for my younger brother! He just passed the Freshman Entrance Exam of DLSU-Manila. Way to go! Now let's wait for the Ateneo de Manila result tomorrow. Good luck and all the best. We are soooo proud of you!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 3 comments: Responses to “ Way to go Bro! ”

  2. By Pisanu for BISEAN on January 13, 2008 at 11:05 AM

    So what happened to the other exam? Cheers to your brother! Congratulations! Smart dude!

  3. By pusangGrasa on January 13, 2008 at 4:41 PM

    way to go KNN! Ahmagad! :D College! Already!! (Next thing we're 30ish) haha

  4. By Benz on January 14, 2008 at 7:54 AM

    thanks guys!

    @ Pisanu - according to Ateneo they will send letters. still waiting... :)

Benzgasmic
If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it,I know I can achieve it.
Find entries :