Benzki

Everyday is a Fashion Show & the world is my runway...

Hady Mirza – 1st Asian Idol

Written by Benz on Friday, January 04, 2008



I’ve been playing Hady Mirza’s album for a few days now non-stop. I just downloaded the album just last week. I really don’t know why since there’s nothing special about the album, the tracks are mostly revivals. Oh well at least there’s something new to play in my playlist LOL. What’s Left is my fav track. Btw he just recently won the Asian Idol competition in Jakarta-he represents Singapore (I miss Singapura- I want to go back there soon!)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Hady Mirza – 1st Asian Idol ”

Benzgasmic
If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it,I know I can achieve it.
Find entries :