Benzki

Everyday is a Fashion Show & the world is my runway...

Ooopsy!

Written by Benz on Saturday, January 26, 2008



I’m busted! I just found out this evening that our helper arranged my stuff in my bathroom cabinet. So what, right? But the thing is, she even managed to sort my packs of condoms! LOL It’s not really a big deal for me as a matter of fact I find it hilarious but I’m worried for her. You know, she is still virgin with the ways of the world (as far as I know) so I can imagine what’s going on her mind whilst arranging my “THINGS”. My packs of condoms (supplied by my very liberated mom. Yes, you heard me right, my mommy! LOL) contains very graphic illustrations (leaves nothing to your imagination!) unlike the pack of condoms you buy locally where you only have the boring-black-and-white visual. As if it’s important right? LOL Anyway at least my things are clean and organized now…. by flavors. LOL

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 2 comments: Responses to “ Ooopsy! ”

  2. By pusangGrasa on January 27, 2008 at 10:53 PM

    Don't you feel like singing Bnz? 'dont cha wish yer momma was Liberated like moi' Swoosh haha, Dont cha.. :P

  3. By Brent a.k.a. yourkidatheart on February 6, 2008 at 9:50 PM

    Wahahahahah! Cool!!!

Benzgasmic
If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it,I know I can achieve it.
Find entries :